Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Master Numbers

As I've mentioned a few times on this blog, I have been seeing certain sets of numbers repeatedly for some time now. Mostly these number patterns consist of 44, 4444, 144, 33, 3333, 111 and 1111, and a few variations on these same repeating patterns. Online research into the subject has told me that these numbers are what are known as "master numbers", and variations of master numbers. With my online research having hit a wall, today I went to the library to see what I could find about the topic in book form.

The section was small. There were various selections by Carl Jung (synchronicity, which I am also experiencing heavily) and a few other authors, but one book in particular happened to catch my eye. It was called The Master Numbers, and it basically goes into a explanation of numerology, master numbers (11, 22, 33, 44, etc.) and how some people are seeing these numbers as I am. It explains a few other things as well, but that isn't what I'm here to tell you about.

After looking through the book, I glanced at the back cover. The Dewey decimal location for this book was 133.335. Then, the corner of my eye caught another book that had been taken out and was lying beneath the location of the other book. That book was called 2012: The Day of Reckoning. I found this interesting, for a couple of reasons. The first is that 2012 is an unrelated topic, but one I am also heavily interested in. For some reason this book was placed in the same small section of the library. Also, for those who don't know, the Mayan long-count calendar ends on Dec. 21st, 2012, at 11:11 AM. Strange coincidence? Wait, there's more.

The Dewey decimal for that book was 133.333.

After gathering up my two books, I went outside to smoke a cig. Standing on the sidewalk, I happened to glance at some sign stuck in the ground touting water conservation. Than I saw the phone number.

972-744-4111.

I would say that I was shocked and amazed at seeing this, but that wouldn't be the truth. I have been seeing these numbers for several months now, and seeing all these numbers in such a close, unrelated sequence like that is becoming commonplace for me. Some people are naturally skeptical and will attempt to explain it all away as coincidence, or as my mind being on the subconscious lookout for these patterns and notifying me when they appear. But that isn't it. I started seeing these patterns before I was aware there was any such phenomenon going on. I only became aware of what master numbers were after I'd been seeing them for nearly a month.

It's a full blown phenomenon, and it's spreading. Google it yourself.

No comments: