Friday, December 30, 2011

Car Crash Dream: 12/30/11

Last night I had a long dream involving a series of freak accidents that ended in an automobile crash. I don't remember much of it, but I do remember the ending. I awoke somewhat disturbed by the dream, so I posted about it on my Facebook page. I carried a tone of strange, unpleasant energy with me as I went about my business for the day.

Mid-morning, I found myself having to take a cab due to time constraints. This is a deviation from my normal routine, as normally I take the bus and train and can't afford a cab. But the cab was there, I was in a hurry, so I jumped in.

When the driver was dropping me off, someone backing out slammed into the side of our cab. Nothing major.. no one was hurt. But given everything that's happened, I can't say I didn't see that one coming.

No comments: