Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Predictive Ability Continues

Given everything that's been going on lately with the numbers and dreams and what not, I decided to try an experiment tonight. I wanted to see if I could in some way predict what was going to be on the next TV channel before I changed it.

On the first attempt, I had an image in my head of the nose end of one of the X-wing fighters from Star Wars... when I changed the channel some guy immediately said "She's gone rogue." If you remember, Rogue Squadron was one of the divisions of X-wing fighters the rebels used against the death star.

The second time I saw the word "El" in my head, when I changed the channel there was a guy talking with what appeared to be a list of the letters of the alphabet behind him. The letter "L" was center of the screen. The program also turned out to be MontEL Williams.

The third time I saw a wall with an end table in front of it.. when I changed the channel there was a wall with an end table in front of it in the shot.

The fourth time I saw what looked like the ground view of a runway.. when I changed it there was a guy riding a motorcycle down a runway.

The fifth time I saw a wall with part of a picture frame, and before I could even change it a shot of a guy looking at a painting came on, and the shot was of part of the frame and the wall it was on.

The images weren't EXACTLY what I saw in my head, but pretty damn close. I was amazed, so I jumped Facebook to message a friend that I've been talking to about some of this stuff. After I typed the message, I looked to the ad bar on the right of the screen.

In the column was an image of an X-wing fighter from Star Wars.

I have no idea what to make of any of this.

No comments: