Friday, January 13, 2012

Magic Minutes

Today we went to Walmart and I noticed a movie in the Redbox called 1911. Now, 911 is one of the repeating number patterns I saw a lot of but lately I haven't seen it at all. For me the numbers switch up from time to time and since I hadn't seen 911 in a long while I just figured it was a genuine random occurrence and thought nothing more of it.

When I got home, Nicolle picked up the phone to check voicemail and happened to notice it had 911 minutes on it. Freaky, yes.. but that's not the freakiest part: I only put 750 minutes on my phone at a time, and there is no rollover. I put 750 on there Jan 6 and we've used the phone so it should have significantly less than 750. In fact I know it did because I've checked it since. It doesn't. It has 911. Not only have I seen 911 (which is also my birthday, btw) twice in the past 30 min, but now my phone is producing minutes. No one added them for me.. you have to have my phones IMEI number to do that.

This also happened in December. I had put up THIS POST about the various numbers I'd been seeing, which included 666. A few minutes after the post went up, I (once again) happened to glance at my phone and noticed it had 766 minutes. Again.. I had added a 750 minute card a few days earlier and that time I had run it all the way down to 0 before adding the card, so again it should have been less than 750. Nope.

I had also just been talking to Nicolle earlier this morning about the minutes that appeared in December and we were speculating on how it could have happened. I may have an avalanche of bizarre things happening spiritually and supernaturally, but I do not believe God is in the business of putting minutes on my phone.

Maybe a secret government X-Files type agency is aware of what's going on and this is their way of communicating me. I know that sounds ridiculous and paranoid but frankly given everything that has happened since last March, I wouldn't be surprised. Please.. if you're Fox Moulder or the MIBs or whatever, I'd just rather you knock on my door or send me a postcard or something.

No comments: