Friday, January 27, 2012

Touch 666

A few minutes ago Nicolle and I were discussing the apprenticeship conference she is attending tonight at our church. I asked her what time it started, and she told me 6PM. At the same time she said the word "six", I was pressing the number "6" on my phone for voicemail. I said, "Did you just say 'six'?" and we laughed for a second about the synchronicity. Then I noticed I had 666 minutes on my phone.

If you're a regular reader of this blog and have heard me talk about constantly seeing the same numbers over and over, perhaps you should watch THIS.

In short, the show is about a kid that has a PREDICTIVE ABILITY that revolves around certain repeating NUMBER PATTERNS. The child's gift seems to be geared toward predicting DISASTERS and DEATHS. As if that wasn't enough, the show even premiers for real on MARCH 19th of this year.

Also, it should be noted at the time of this posting, the video above has 44 comments.

If you haven't seen the show, many people believe it is the beginning of media disclosure of the phenomenon. If not, it must be a big fat COINCIDENCE.

No comments: