Monday, February 27, 2012

Captcha Has My Number

A week or so ago, I was logging into a website, and the Captcha spit out the name of my router. What is so significant about this? Well, for those who are not completely internet savvy, let me give you a brief explanation. You know that random code generator that you have to deal with sometimes when you're logging on to a site? That's called a Captcha. They are used to prevent spam, and to deal with robotic programs that mine data. The code is supposed to be completely random. Except.. for me, they are becoming less-than-random.

I was taken completely aback. As someone who has been hacked before , I got a little paranoid. I like to try to entertain all possibilities, and being that a random code generator just "randomly" spit out my router name, I got a little nervous. As I've said here before, I don't believe God has the time or inclination to mess around with my electronics.

Except.. last night it happened again, with something else even more relevant. See for yourself:

Photobucket

Yeah.. that's my old friend 144. And not only that. Can you read the word beside the 144? It says "ssilvr". Silver? You mean like the silver I talk about in this dream?

Incidentally, that dream was the very first in a line of predictive/prophectic dreams I've had of events before they happen. The most recent one would be this one.

I don't know what to make of all this. The feedback I've received about it is all over the chart. Some say it's my imagination. Some say it's God. Some say it's Satan. I have reserved judgement on what is causing it or what the purpose is, but one thing is certain: It is NOT my imagination. Too many people have seen it happen to me in their presence, and I have found others who have told me they have had some variation of it happen to them at some point. But never like this.

UPDATE 7:20PM Feb 27th:

The CNN headline right now has 144 appearing in two places. 144 people killed in Syria, and the Dow Jones closing down 1.44 points today. Within a few inches of each other.

Photobucket

You do understand this isn't random, don't you?

3 comments:

Mike Perry said...

Hi. Thanks for leaving a comment on my Coincidence and Synchronicity blog.

My main blog is 67 Not Out and covers various mysteries (UFOs, Paranormal, White Feathers, Life After Death etc. etc.) as well as coincidences.

Have read several of your posts and very interesting they are. There does seem to be more and more people interested in coincidences, repeating numbers and so on.

I'll be back to your blog again soon.

Best wishes,
Mike.

Anonymous said...

Ok this may seem totally ridiculous but after seeing you comment on the tv show touch I looked up your blog and after reading it I was intrigued to look up beliefs concerning mayan 2012. my son's birthday is 12-21 so I have thought of this date previously. well to cut to the chase while scanning over the wiki article on mayan 2012 the number 144 jumped out at me. see it for yourself. It is under the mesoamerican long count section.

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

I forgot to paste the url